posted on July 20, 2017 16:20
- Are you interested in earning pro bono hours?
- Are you a firm interested in having your staff provide pro bono hours?
- Are you interested in giving back to the Prince George’s County Community?
- Are you interested in expanding your practice areas?
- Are you unable to handle a pro bono case at this time but are interested in mentoring a less seasoned attorney?
- Are you an out-of-state attorney interested in taking pro bono cases?
- Are you interested in providing advice at a bankruptcy clinic?
If you said yes to any of these, please sign up to volunteer for Community Legal Services.
How CLS can support you during your pro bono hours:
- Flexible Clinic hours
- Judicare Cases- Paid cases and eligible for the litigation fund
- Pro Bono Cases
- Mentoring Program
- Liability Insurance
For additional information, please contact Jessica A. Quincosa, Esq., Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or 240-391-6532.