posted on January 09, 2018 12:30
Community Legal Services of Prince George's County, Inc. seeks a Bilingual Staff Attorney
CLS is seeking an attorney to staff our Latino Community Family Law Clinic providing brief advice and referral to Spanish-speaking litigants on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. The attorney will also carry a case load of family law cases. Tuesday is an administrative day for case work and reports.
Responsibilities and Duties
- outreach with the local community and attorneys
- provide representation on some family law cases
- coordinate the monthly family law practioner's clinic
- coordinate Domestic Violence referrals and cases, as needed
- Provide quarterly reports and yearly grant report
- additional duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills
Requirements & Skills: Juris Doctorate (J.D.) Admitted to the Maryland bar or eligible for admission
Graduated from an accredited law school. Family Law experience in Maryland and experience providing advice at a Self Help Clinic (English/Spanish) preferred.
Salary/Benefits: Salary commensurate with experience. Full-time exempt position. Annual vacation and paid sick leave, life and disability insurance, and health insurance.
Job Type: Full-time, available immediately
Salary: $57,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
Send Cover letter and Resume to Jessica Quincosa at firstname.lastname@example.org