posted on July 26, 2018 10:56
Monthly Foreclosure Prevention Training
Community Legal Services of Prince George’s County, Inc. announces expanded areas of service for homeowners and residents with funding support in the areas of:
- Foreclosure Mediation – the case and what it entails
- Foreclosure tenant actions – the case and what it entails
- Foreclosure Pre and Post Bankruptcy options – the cases and what they entail
- Tenant actions
- Rent escrow
- Wrongful eviction
- Retaliatory actions
- Eviction by diminution of services
- Consumer Protection Actions
Join us monthly on the last Wednesday of the month at 2:00 pm for a presentation by staff regarding the areas of law, a brief introduction to them and a review of the criteria for funding and placement of cases in these areas. Please RSPV to Michael Udejiofor at 240-391-6532, ext. 1.
Trainings to be held at 6301 Ivy Lane, Room 720, Greenbelt, MD.